Using Nature As Our Guide At Stewart and Hull Aesthetic and General Dentistry In Comstock Park
Dr. Stewart and Dr. Hull at Stewart of Hull Aesthetic and General Dentistry perform complete smile re-designs that turn ordinary teeth (or even teeth with significant problems) into stunning smiles. If you have been considering a smile makeover, you probably want to know if you will still look like yourself.
The answer is “Yes! Only better!” One of the reasons for this is because Dr. Stewart and Dr. Hull use nature as a guide – nature at its best – when improving smiles. It is vital to bring multiple components into harmony when designing a fantastic smile makeover. Here are a few:
- Tooth Shape – includes proportion and alignment
- Tooth Size – this also includes the unique dimensions of the spaces between the teeth
- Tooth Color – hue, value, intensity, and color variations between teeth
- Tooth Bite – how upper and lower teeth fit together
- Gumline – shape and color
- Face Shape and Bone Structure
- Lips – color, shape, size
This list is not comprehensive, but gives you an idea of the complexity of what is considered. Though advanced cosmetic dentistry is multifaceted, it follows the esthetic principles expressed in naturally beautiful smiles.
You don’t have to worry about midlines and microesthetics because we are enthusiastic about the details. We invite you to schedule a complimentary smile design consultation to speak with Dr. Stewart or Dr. Hull about your current smile and the unforgettable smile you desire.
We can whiten, brighten, and straighten your smile!
Contact Stewart and Hull Aesthetic and General Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):