If you have missing teeth, it is important to replace them. Without all your teeth, chewing and eating can destabilize your bite and cause you discomfort. It can also lead to more tooth loss.
Dental implants are a great option for replacing missing or badly diseased teeth. A dental implant offers comfort, support, stability, and is as close to a natural tooth that a restoration can be.
There are many benefits to dental implants:
- Dental implants restore your ability to chew food properly.
- They fill out a face that may otherwise look sunken in because of missing teeth.
- They don’t need to be removed for overnight cleaning and soaking.
- No adhesives are needed.
- You’ll feel more confident to show off your smile to the world.
- Each implant is created to fit in perfectly with the look of the rest of your teeth.
Am I a Good Candidate for Dental Implants?
Dental implants are an appropriate treatment for you if you’re in good health, have healthy gums, and have enough bone structure to support an implant. If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants might be the best option for you to restore the form and function of your teeth. Although there are other options for tooth replacement, dental implants provide replacement teeth that are closest to your natural teeth. A simple visit with Dr. Stewart and Dr. Hull will reveal if a dental implant is the best option to restore your smile to its absolute best.
Dr. Stewart or Dr. Hull can help you decide if dental implants are right for you.