At Eric Hull DDS Aesthetic & General Dentistry in Comstock Park MI, we want all our patients to have the best dental health. Keeping your smile beautiful and healthy is done most effectively with preventative measures.
We know there are many of sources of information out there regarding dental health. For this reason, our trusted team has outlined 7 essential steps below, so you can stay informed on what is best for you!
- Brush your teeth twice a day for a minimum of two minutes.
- Be sure to use an ADA approved toothpaste.
- Floss your teeth daily.
- Use products with fluoride.
- Wear a protective mouthguard when performing strenuous athletic activities.
- Keep your sugary snack/drink consumption to a minimum.
- Make sure to contact us to schedule regular check-ups.
At Eric Hull DDS Aesthetic & General Dentistry in Comstock Park, MI we want all our patients to enjoy healthy teeth and gums. From the moment you walk through the door, we are focused on providing a comfortable environment, and our experienced professionals are ready to answer any questions you might have. People from Ada, Belmont, Comstock Park, Grand Rapids, Sparta, Walker and Rockford, MI come to our office for cosmetic, implant and general dentistry. Schedule your next cleaning and checkup today!