Too-small teeth. Misshapen teeth. Cracked teeth. Chipped teeth. Spacing irregularities. These troubles are all-too-common for Belmont, Grand Rapids, Sparta, Walker, and Rockford, MI dental patients. But now, with the advances in cosmetic dentistry, there are affordable fixes for these vexing tooth problems!
- Veneers. Porcelain veneers or laminates are tooth-colored material that is custom-made so the size, shape, and color perfectly match your surrounding teeth. The veneers are securely cemented to the front of the teeth to dramatically change your smile.
- Bonding. This procedure uses strong, tooth-colored resin to close spaces, repair chips and cracks, or change the shape. The resin is molded into place and then a light is applied to harden the material for secure adherence to the tooth.
- Recontouring. Minimally-invasive reshaping of a tooth by removing minuscule bits of enamel to improve the shape or length. This cosmetic dentistry procedure is sometimes calledodontoplasty or slenderizing.
- Crowns. Most people are familiar with this durable multi-purpose restoration. Natural-looking dental crowns are fabricated in the shape and color of the tooth and cemented into place to fully cover the part of the tooth visible above the gumline.
- Braces. Patients of all ages are transforming their smiles with innovative orthodontia. Before you dismiss this option as too time-consuming or expensive, learn about the new braces now available, including Invisalign and Six Month Smiles. Braces are more convenient and discreet than ever before.
Countless Grand Rapids dental patients have achieved beautiful smiles with a smile transformation from Stewart and Hull Aesthetic and General Dentistry!
Dr. Stewart and Dr. Hull of Stewart and Hull Aesthetic and General Dentistry in Comstock Park are passionate about helping their patients have optimum oral health and beautiful smiles. If you have any questions about veneers, bonding, recontouring, or crowns, we invite you call us at 616-784-2377 to make an appointment today.
We can whiten, brighten, and straighten your smile!